What are the key dates for the 2022 event?
- 21 October: We held our webinar and shared details of how charities could get involved in the RideLondon-Essex 100. You can re-watch this webinar here
- 22 October: Charities were able to start requesting places and our advertising opportunities became available
- 2 November: Essex was confirmed as the route location
- 4 November: The deadline for charities to request places was 12 noon
- 5 November: All charity places were confirmed via email
- 10 November: 10,000 general entries went on sale
- 11 November: The 10,000 general entries sold out in less than 24 hours. The ballot entry system opened
- 20 January: The ballot closed at 5pm
- 24 January: From this date, you'll have received access to your console to allocate places to participants
- 8 February: The ballot results will be announced
- 29 April: Your RideLondon-Essex 100 charity console will close at 16:00. Make sure all your participants have completed their registration before this date to ensure they can take part
- 29 May: Event Day!