Free festival fun at Ford RideLondon FreeCycle!
Ford RideLondon FreeCycle gives you the unique opportunity to cycle along some of London’s most-famous streets, without any traffic in your way. But there’s more to it than that!
For 2023, the Ford RideLondon FreeCycle route will feature two Festival Zones at St Paul's Cathedral and Bank – the perfect places to pause for some rest, grab some refreshments, watch live entertainment and enjoy a wealth of fun, free, family-friendly activities.
And new for 2023, the Ford RideLondon HUB at Trafalgar Square will be the stunning focal point of this year’s Ford RideLondon festival of cycling, providing even more free entertainment and exciting bike-based activities for everyone to enjoy.
The 2023 Festival Zones
St Paul’s Churchyard
- Lawn games
- Live music
- Face painting
- Drum Works, where you can use drumming as a way to boost creativity
- RollaDome, where you can learn to roller skate, roller derby, roller disco and more
- Bikeworks, where you can find out how to get onto two (or three!) wheels and ask bike-related questions
- Urban Food Fest market, where you can grab some delicious bites to eat
- Wheels for Wellbeing, where you can test out adapted bikes on a cycling track
- Smoothie bikes, where you can create a refreshing, tasty reward for your hard cycling work
- Amazing sounds from the Blend Choir
- Urban Food Fest market
- Top bike safety advice from the Met Police Cycle Safety Team
Both Festival Zones will also feature an Information Point offering assistance and other useful facilities including:
- A bike mechanic service provided by local bike repair service NipNip
- A medical point
- Bicycle parking