Sign up for the 2024 event on Sunday 26 May
The iconic Ford RideLondon-Essex 100 will return next year on Sunday 26 May 2024. The centrepiece of the world’s greatest festival of cycling, the 100-mile challenge is one of the UK’s most famous challenge rides and gives riders a unique opportunity to cycle on traffic-free roads through some of the most famous streets of London and the picturesque villages and countryside of neighbouring Essex.
Entries for the 2024 event are available on a first-come, first-served basis so hurry to guarantee your place in this incredibly popular ride. General entry for the 2024 Ford RideLondon-Essex 100 costs £99 while there are strictly limited number of VIP entries for the event priced at £275.
VIP entry includes the following benefits:
- Your ride entry fee and choice of start waves so you can ride with friends
- Breakfast and bag drop at the Start and priority front wave loading
- Exclusive VIP feed stop at 50 miles
- Bag collection at the Finish and access to food and drinks in the exclusive VIP recovery area
- Family meet and greet zone.