Is it possible for visually impaired cyclists to take part?
Yes, it is possible for visually impaired cyclists to take part in the RideLondon-Essex 100. They'll require a pilot cyclist to join them on a tandem, who will be allocated a free-of-charge place. To request a pilot cyclist place in the event, please email email@example.com and provide the following information – we'll then review your request:
- Participant’s full name and entry reference number
- Outline of their medical/health condition
- Reason why support is required
- Any other reasonable adjustments that would need to be made for them to safely participate
- Written documentation from a medical professional to support the request
- Pilot cyclist’s full name and email address